Business Development/Internal Sales £30,000 Sutton, Surrey
Enthusiastic Salesperson, looking for career progression, required to join a successful, dynamic team in modern offices with excellent facilities and free parking.
An exciting new role, pivotal in ensuring the success of this growing business. Sales experience is essential with a fundamental understanding of Business Development and the sales journey to nurture new and existing customer relationships.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team, to meet KPI's in a focused and goal-orientated environment.
- Outbound calls with prospective and existing customers to qualify new leads
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Understanding, explaining and demonstrating the products, to new and existing customers
- Processing orders
- Logging all communications on the CRM system
- Managing time-lines
- Working to deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- A genuinely engaging approach to building rapport through written and verbal communications
- Solution orientated to identify efficiencies and suggest improvements
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous sales experience
- Technical aptitude
Shortlisting will require a video profile as part of the interview process
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'