You will be comfortable with engaging with a broad range of clients in a competitive market yet, really enjoy hunting for and closing business.
You will have the opportunity to do a varied role that allows you to identify, generate, sell and close business. What we love about this business is that you get to use your creative skills and market knowledge to make a real success in this role.
To be considered for the Sales and Business Development position, you will:
- Have worked in a similar role
- Have B2B selling experience
- Be Organised and have a structured approach to working
- Have familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
If you are successful as the Business Development Manager you will be offered excellent an benefits package which includes:
- A wonderful working environment with an awesome team that work well together
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance / Medical Cash Plan
- 23 days annual leave per annum, pro rata plus 8 bank holidays
- Uncapped commission
- Company Mobile Phone
- Birthday Treats on your Birthday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym with discounted rates directly across the office
- Staff discounts on consumer technologies
- Free onsite parking
If you have experience of working in Sales or Business Development then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us via email or by calling us on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected, we’ll be in contact, and if not we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep update
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'