Business Development Manager
£negotiable + bonus + company vehicle
Do you have a track record of increasing sales and revenue?
Do you pride yourself on building lasting relationships?
Are you hungry and eager to succeed?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this is the role for you! M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with an independent leading waste company who are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and revenue generation of the Company’s services in the SO post code areas by increasing sales and achieving new business, resulting in the expansion and overall growth of the Company as a whole.
- Revenue generation for the Company’s services, by managing and maximising key account customers on their potential or expanding existing business and generating new business opportunities in-lien with existing business
- Promoting and developing awareness of the Company’s services in the local and surrounding market areas
- Establishing and building upon long term profitable business relationships with key contact within existing and new business opportunities
- Reviewing the Company’s existing customer base
- Organising sales and marketing campaigns as well as advertising, where necessary
- Producing concise weekly reports on your activities
- Liaising with the other sales team members to ensure excellent communication and forward sales lead and business opportunities to them
- Provide quotation information to the Customer Services Administrator
- Monitoring and increasing the number of account customers
- Recording prospects and client activity and following up as appropriate
- Relevant experience within the waste or construction industries
- A proven track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and IT skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience of working within a busy and fast paced environment
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
JOB TYPE: Perm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'