Our Cambridge based client offers world-leading technology to a global client base and are seeking a driven Business Development Executive to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
As the Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the Business Development Executive, you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience is not necessary but is a plus
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
In return, they offer great career prospects, thorough training, good benefits and a realistic OTE of £50K in the first year.
If you think the Business Development Executive role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for Business Development Executive role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job