This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role in the next stage of development for a growing marketing agency.
This role is ideally suited to a person who has held a senior position within the marketing sector and is looking to take the next step, with opportunities to earn a board level or partnership role.
The role is also suitable for a freelance marketer looking to join forces and return to an agency environment.
Duties will include:
• Identifying new leads and acquiring new client accounts
• Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, networking events and industry events
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Building and managing relationships with existing clients
• Management and review of partners and suppliers
• Review and development of internal commercial systems
• Reporting to the Directors
• Working from Ever Group offices in Lancashire and Leeds
• Proven track record in a Business Development or Commercial Management role
• Experience of work within a marketing environment
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative and problem-solving abilities
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritising obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
What would give you an advantage?
Experience of delivering marketing strategies and solutions would be an advantage, as we seek to add yet more breadth to our in-house skills. Particular specialisms of value may include:
• Digital marketing
• Media planning
• Social media
• Content creation / Copywriting
Ever Group provides creative, marketing, digital and strategic services to a wide range of brands across a variety of sectors. From Premier League football clubs and blue-chip recruitment companies through to new start-ups and small businesses, we pride ourselves on creating well-considered and well-developed solutions for clients looking to achieve the next stage of their growth.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job