Are you a bright, professional Personal Assistant/PA looking for a role with more experience on the client side. Are you exceptional at maintaining relationships?
I have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Personal Assistant/PA with recruitment or financial services sector experience to play a key role in an intimate, highly professional, sales-led business by supporting the two Business Development Directors. It has a great reputation with its’ blue chip Financial Services clients for the calibre of people it deploys and the quality of service it provides.
The ideal Business Development Support Assistant will be able to maximise the productive use of the Directors’ time by securing appointments with clients and prospects, mostly within warm long-established relationships but some relatively cool new target contacts, based on business development priorities. The Business Development Support Assistant will own and manage their CRM system, be responsible for capturing, organising and using the information it holds to support business development activity and relationship management.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Personal Assistant to join a close-knit team with colleagues who fully support your development.
- Understand Business Development priorities
- Maintain all client contact and organisation records in our CRM system such that it effectively supports diary and contact management, relationship development and account planning
- Identify all relevant contact points and identify ways they can be improved to provide a better experience and enhance our reputation
- Proactively provide preparatory information for meetings: notes from previous meetings, actions completed and outstanding, company news and so on
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Confident, intelligent, enthused, proactive and self-sufficient
- IT, design & presentation skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruitment sector experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'