Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Epsom and Wimbledon over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Epsom - Wednesday 14th March 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
Wimbledon - Tuesday 20th March 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Business Development Support Administrator
Are you an experienced professional who has experience working within Sales? Are you a pro with Excel? If so, we have the job for you!
Your purpose is to support the Business Development Team from the management of new jobs from clients through to administration of processed product in preparation for resell or recycling. In addition, you will also support the Business Development Team in preparation of performance reports, month end packs for the board, quarterly team meetings, job valuation reports and quarterly review packs for customers.
- Ensure that all service level agreements are adhered to and managed throughout cross-departmental functions including: raising jobs, supporting with any logistic queries, helping to manage the schedule, raising PO’s, managing all amendments and ensuring all jobs are priced within the agreed timeframes
- HR-Update BTW/ Holidays and daily attendance
- Reports - To produce reports for management as and when required (daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly updates)
- Analysis - analyses and produces data concerning product bought, prices, frequency of purchase and other data as required
- Inter department - to effectively communicate with all departments and provide updates
- Finance - to keep management updated with the current financial standing of the business/liaise with Finance to agree update of performance figures
- Trackers - maintains sales and SLA tracker and communicate effectively with key business functions/departments
- Product knowledge - has the ability to check and assess new products within the marketplace
- Database - maintains database in accordance to given instructions and raises new job numbers when requested. Shows attention to detail and the ability to follow format
- Market research - to support regular review of the marketplace with a focus on clients and competitors as directed by manager
- BDM support - supports various Business Development Managers with various tasks such as client proposals/presentations/weekly/monthly and quarterly performance
- Update shared calendar to ensure visibility of client visits/office attendance/holidays etc
- Key Account Management Plans - to support Business Development Managers with the development of key account management plans and update on a monthly basis
- To ensure that all administrative responsibilities are completed within set timeframes and all reports and presentations are prepared by set deadlines.
- Fluent English speaker-Excellent communicator, Driven
- A team player who loves working within a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused to ensure tasks assigned are completed within desired timescales
- An organized methodical approach to getting the job done
- Interested in all mobile technology
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, willing to learn and sociable who loves internal and external customers
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Literate
- Market Research