A new opportunity has arisen for a business development manager to join the business development and marketing team. The purpose of this role is to ensure the firm retains and grows its client base of leading private sector organisations.
The successful candidate will work with the head of business development and marketing, divisional heads (corporate and property) and other partners and members of the business development and marketing team to drive forward business activity.
Various duties to include:-
- Devise and implement detailed and effective business plans for corporate & banking and property & construction divisions
- Generate introductions to target business clients in line with business plans
- Coordinate business development activity across various departments and sector groups
- Manage key client programme for private sector clients
- Promote cross selling of service lines across existing client base
- Research and analyse the firm’s prospects, clients and business sectors
- Identify current opportunities that exist in the market
- Participate in meetings with defined prospects where appropriate
- Act as an ambassador for the use of the firm’s CRM system, InterAction, within the firm
- Establish excellent working relationships and personal credibility with divisional heads, partners, other lawyers and support staff across the firm
- Attend a broad spectrum of events in Wales, London and other locations where appropriate
The winning candidate will have 5+ year’s knowledge/experience of working in a professional services/blue chip environment as well as 2+ year’s knowledge/experience of managing direct reports.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required as well as the ability to sell to, and negotiate, with decision makers.
Advanced research skills using databases and the internet, IT skills to include MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience of using a CRM system are a pre-requisite.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with regards to hours and travelling to other offices, self motivated with a high level of initiative and persistence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, ambitious and innovative team and would suit an individual looking for a challenge that is keen to display their technical and practical skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"