- Our client is a Contact Centre software solutions provider.
- This is a home based role with occasional travel to Head Office within the East Midlands.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Work as a key member of the company’s sales team to contribute to revenue and business growth.
- Pursue inbound leads and work on outbound strategic key account marketing programs.
- Generate and identify new business opportunities for the field based team.
- Assist with the creation of various business development plans such as prospecting.
- Work towards daily / weekly targets in a structured and efficient way.
- Create and implement automated responses for telephone and email services.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the business’ services & values and effectively communicate these to target customers.
- Take part in webinars and online presentations as well as attend tradeshows when required.
- Take ownership of identify potential new customers as the first step of the sales process.
- Support the marketing team and provide useful insight into the sales trends of target markets.
- Promote and demonstrate team work and work towards the success of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of lead generation and / or inside sales.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (technology / sales / marketing / business).
- Job relevant training or qualification in business.
- Highly motivated and experienced in working in a home-based role.
- Proven track record of successful business development both over the phone and in person.
- Demonstrable expertise in warm and cold calling.
- Strong sales experience within the tech industry is a must.
- Previous experience with web applications (MS Office / Exchange, SalesLoft, SalesForce etc.).
- The ability to prioritise and organize prospects / calls.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong English language skills both verbal and written.
- The ability and confidence to use own initiative.
Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Lead Generation
- Inside Sales