Business Development Specialist
The Business Development Specialist (BD Specialist) will generate appropriate vacancy opportunities for Ingeus’ participants, working closely with Employment Advisors and Employer Account Managers where appropriate to ensure that participants have the required skills and competencies to find suitable employment.
BD Specialist's will offer a local recruitment solution for smaller businesses or less visible sectors, keeping abreast of trends in localities including new businesses, opening, growth areas and ensuring smaller local employers can receive an excellent service from Ingeus.
As the BD Specialist, you will:
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers to generate vacancies for Ingeus participants.
- Effectively sell the service of Ingeus, including the Restart Programme and wider business offering, to all new and potential employers.
- Make regular contact with all key employers with repeat vacancies and to conduct monthly meetings with employers where ongoing recruitment is occurring.
- Analyse market trends to identify potential business opportunities when contacting new employers, with particular focus on small enterprises.
- Ensure that participants are appropriately matched to employer vacancies and that they have the required capabilities and experience.
- Meet all performance targets and KPI’s, proactively seeking out ways to continuously improve
As our BD Specialist, you will have:
- Strong understanding of local employment market and local employment trends and challenges.
- Sales orientated with ability to pitch in a personable and engaging manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentational skills.
- Able to effectively network to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Experience of working in an outcomes / target-based environment.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'