Credit Scoring Account Manager
Up to £100,000
An exciting fin-tech business innovating the Credit Scoring space is looking for an enthusiastic Pre-Sales / Business Development / Account Manager to help shape the direction and growth of the business. You'll be the face of the business, identifying and attaining new clients within the Financial Services space.
- Working as part of the wider Business Development team, you'll build business for the B2C and B2B software products
- You'll work hand in hand with Data Scientists, Developers and Clients to ensure products are integrated smoothly from a technical standpoint and Client feedback is communicated
- Administering the account management within the primary CRM software
- Construct pitches and presentations to both clients and investors
- Perform market research and identify new prospect clients
- Perform competition analysis and proactively contribute to improved product offerings
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A background in Credit Scoring, Credit Risk Analytics or Pre-Sales, BD or Account Management in a related space
- Experience in the consumer finance space
- High familiarity with technology and the ability to communicate effectively with developers and data scientists
- Foreign languages are a plus
- Educated to degree level from a well respected University
- Work in a flexible working environment
- Very competitive benefits package
- Join a growing, exciting fin-tech with huge growth potential
- Technically progressive business with lots of learning opportunities
Credit Scoring, Scorecards, Decision Science, Machine Learning, Credit Risk Analytics, Pre-Sales, Business Development, Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'