We may have your next opportunity...
Working in a friendly modern environment, you will be contacting lapsed clients, re-building relationships, seeking out new opportunities and bringing on new business.
An extremely fast paced telephone based role with 80% of the role reacting to inbound calls & 20% being proactive out bound telesales to an existing customer base.
The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for electronics/Computing/electrical concepts with a proven track record in sales and dealing with business to business sales. High customer service skills, the ability to think on your feet with a hunger for product knowledge is key
You will benefit from a fantastic salary with additional benefits of 20 days holiday + bank holidays and core working hours of Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 6:00pm. Full induction and on-going training.
Your Daily Duties Will Include…
* Taking customer's orders over the phone
* Negotiating to ensure you are priced competitively and retain clients business
* Learning a broad product range to ensure you can recommend the right product at the right price to key account holders
* Proactively contacting new customers, promoting the company's products and generating business opportunities
* Establishing relationships with key account holders and working to retain their custom through excellent customer service
The Successful Applicant Will Be…
* Experienced in a similar role
* Confident in generating business through sales and outselling
* Comfortable in managing their own workload
* Able to close business over the phone
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job