Business Development & Sales Manager Part Time
Line Responsibility: Managing Director
Pay: From £22K Basic to £36K OTE Pro-rata
Hours: Part time 26-30 hrs per week 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday
This digital agency and software company is looking for someone who wants their next rewarding career challenge, and wants to be part of a dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment. Someone with the tenacity for breaking doors down yet the ability to look at the bigger picture, and work as part of their multidiscipline team to deliver their common goal of excellence.
They have a strong culture and team, so personality fit is a key requirement. They are looking for someone who can look at situations from all angles and be open to feedback and new ideas. Experience of working effectively in a small team would be ideal.
They are offering a part-time role with flexibility within normal working hours for someone who consistently delivers results.
There is an opportunity to earn performance related pay where individual business development and the Company targets are exceeded.
The role; To support the businesses growth by building and developing relationships with prospect and existing clients respectively. The goal is to deliver and qualify appointments to the sales team and creating interest in our products and services.
The role will be autonomous, liaising directly with clients, our team and external suppliers as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and implement business development campaigns
- Set qualified appointments with cold prospects
- Engaging with existing client on new campaigns
- Recording activity in CRM
- Managing award entries
- Management of Lead Forensics
- Assisting with responses to RFPs
- Supporting marketing effort, & contributing to business planning and marketing strategies
- Coordinating with external agencies, when and where applicable.
- Management of relevant campaign related CRM data
- Events support
- Excellent telephone manner
- Loves picking the phone up (50% of time will be spent on phone)
- Demonstrable experience setting appointments
- Understanding of qualified appointment setting process
- Experience developing objection handling techniques
- Experience of managing integrated campaign activity
- Ability to set targeted qualified appointments per month
- Experience in Digital Agency and or SaaS sales
- Experience in SME and Public sector
- Marketing experience, content, newsletters, social, case studies.
Required to undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the Company from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job