We are looking for a Business Development Associate to assist us in the next phase of Homyze’ growth.
Homyze are a Notting Hill-based property tech startup, whose mission is to make property maintenance and management as easy as possible for business and consumers alike. We have built a robust platform that is used by a number of partner business clients and we would like to increase our presence in this part of the market. Founded by former high-end residential property developers, we provide easy access to job scheduling and reporting, access to trade professionals if needed and always pride ourselves on our customer service.
About the Role
You will be responsible for winning business from potential partners and selling the Homyze proposition.
- You will help develop the B2B/Partners area of the Homyze business and be the primary advocate for product development in this regard.
- Making outbound sales contact to potential partners
- Creating and developing a sales process for use by others within this part of Homyze
- Assist or lead the development of necessary marketing collateral such as content and shwag for developing relationships with partners
- Relationship management with new and existing partners
- Championing the needs of this segment of the Homyze customer base for product improvements and feature requests
You will have the opportunity for building up this part of Homyze’ business and we hope eventually to manage a team. You will still be integrated within the larger company and will also have the opportunity (and be expected) to help out in other parts of the business as required.
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Ideally you should have experience in property management or sales either within a letting agency environment, property startup or institutional landlord.
- A proven sales track record
- Be credible, articulate and client facing
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Have a natural flair for sales and be hungry to overachieve on all sales targets
You will be the first hire in a growing part of the business and will have the opportunity to be involved with a dynamic company currently scaling up. We are a small team but we are doing the work of a larger one. You will be a critical part of the Company and shape a core functional area that will be rolled out further both domestically and internationally.
This a great opportunity to grow your own role and be rewarded via a bonus structure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 /year
- Business Development
- Property Management