Job title: Sales Executive (Telesales)
Location: Upminster, Essex (Currently remote, when returning to the office, time will be split between the office and home working)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 basic + £12,000 OTE (Uncapped commission structure)
Are you passionate about technology? Are you seeking high earning potential? Are you seeking a company that invests in training and staff development? Are you seeking career progression opportunities?
If so, please read on!
Due to a period of growth, Quality Sales Leads Ltd (QSL) is looking for hungry, motivated, goal orientated and ambitious Business Development professionals to join our team.
- Coaching is ingrained into our culture, so be prepared for a ton of learning & development!
- Collaborative and fun environment, with regular team activities and social events (and we have an office dog!)
- Lots of career development opportunities with access to experienced mentors
- Exciting a fast-growth company with a global client base on a strong trajectory
- An amazing team and clients that make every day a challenge as well as a learning experience
Our next Superstar will have:
- 6-months recent B2B telephone sales or telemarketing experience - ideally from a SaaS or technology background
- Confidence with clear ambitions of success
- A highly competitive nature, with a must-win/can-do attitude
- A keen interest in self-development
- A curious nature with good active listening skills (Two ears and one mouth)
- The ability to think creatively and a natural problem solver
What the role entails?
Convincing senior executives within the world largest companies that meeting with our clients would be a valuable use of their time by:
- Mastering effective cold calling, email and social outreach to educate and challenge prospective customers on how our client's solutions can add value to their business
- Booking appointments for our clients, exceeding targets and making the most of our uncapped commission structure
- Building trust and amazing relationships with our clients, adding qualified leads to their pipeline
- Doing everything you can to provide our clients with the best results they've ever seen!
If you are a driven, motivated and ambitious person looking for a forward-thinking, growing organisation that will offer you the opportunity to take charge of your personal progression, development, and earnings please apply today!
Please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 14 days then your application has been unsuccessful
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'