My client who is an emergency response specialist, based in Maidstone has an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative to join their team.
They provide property clean up, repair and restoration services to properties damaged by fire, flooding, trauma and other unexpected disasters.
Salary; £20,000-£23,000 basic + Commission
This role is responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and GP targets by responding to inbound sales calls and where required making appropriate outbound sales calls.
- Answering incoming customer calls using the blueprints provided
- Understanding client needs and requirements for service, using enquiry documentation provided
- Formulating and presenting estimates
- Explaining product and service propositions, enhancements and additions, introducing site surveys where required
- Answering questions about product specifications and pricing
- Closing sales, resolving objections
- Processing card payments, troubleshooting problems that may arise
- Issuing compliant estimates / contract documentation to clients
- Accurately and efficiently entering customer and marketing information into company databases
- Creating and passing compliant job bag information to Operations
- Monitoring order status to ensure that works are completed in a timely manner
- Investigating 'snagged' orders and resolving customer issues as necessary
- Contacting clients in response to correspondence or feedback
- Maintaining and pursuing a list of potential leads and follow-up's, making subsequent sales pitches
- Assisting colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with clients.
- Collaborating with the marketing department in the analysis of inbound calls and email enquiries
- Maintaining a working knowledge of products and services sold and on industry developments by reading current news, attending workshops and / or training provided by the company
- Participating in scheduled out of hours service provision, fielding and converting inbound emergency response calls using the blueprints provided
- Maintaining accurate, current contact records and information on the CRM
- Preparing and presenting accurate activity reports and analysis
- Conducting all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Judgement / Decision Making Consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in decision-making. Neither indecisive nor a hip-shooter, able to "start" quickly
- Creativity Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices. Shows imagination.
- Experience Has a proven telesales track record with a consistently high conversion rate
- Resourcefulness Passionately finds ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented "doer"
- Customer focus Monitors client satisfaction (Internal / external). Establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients
- Negotiation skills Achieves favourable outcomes in win/win negotiations
- Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we / they. Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for company
Required knowledge and experience;
- Proven experience as telesales representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets over the phone
- IT literate and well versed in the operation of CRM applications, able to 'touch type"
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
You must be a driver due to the location of this position.
If you have similar experience, please apply immediately and I will be in contact.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'