This high-growth enterprise software company that provides software failure diagnosis is looking to hire a hungry Business Development Representative.
Based in Cambridge with offices in San Francisco, my client is looking to build out their sales and marketing teams in EMEA. A key hire for them will be their first BDR for the EMEA team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Converting inbound leads from marketing qualified to sales opportunities
- Setting up first meetings with potential new customers
- Lead generation - Identifying pain points and initial technical fit before passing over to the sales team
- Work with sales on renewals
- Opportunity to join the Sales Director in the field
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 1 + years experience in a similar role
- The capability to understand a technical product
- A hungry, creative, dynamic and inquisitive nature
- Experience with Enterprise software would be a plus
- A degree in a science or technology based subject
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an aspiration to work in sales for a small but growing tech company.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'