Have you got sales experience? Do you like growing accounts and hitting targets? Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am supporting an industry leading supplier in their recruitment of a Business Development Representative to join them to help grow their UK accounts and create new business opportunities.
This is an office based role and will involve Account Management of current clients and New Business Development in the market to grow and develop the businesses sales. My client offers a fantastic commission structure, great training with regards to their products, brands and sales techniques and an encouraging, well cultured team.
Main job duties:
- Building lasting relationships within the geographical patch in order to increase customer spend and business growth
- Making outbound and taking inbound calls on a daily basis
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Researching the market and using market knowledge
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Working to KPI's, growth targets and new business targets
- Track and record activity
- Attend trade shows
- Offer a world class service to all customers and potential customers
The business offers:
- Fantastic commission structure
- On the job training about their products and brands
- Sales training specific to individuals
- Buddy system
- Potential to work within all areas of the business
- Free on-site parking
Qualities and experience of the ideal candidate:
- Sales/Account Management experience
- Ability to absorb information
- Computer literate
- Confident personality
- Tenacious and persistent - not phased by set backs
- Works well under pressure
- Drive to achieve
- Can work to and achieve targets
- Ability to build strong relationships
Candidates with relevant experience and ambition to achieve are welcomed to apply.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'