Several exciting new opportunities have just become available for our client based in Maidstone for Business Development Representatives.
This role is responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and GP targets by responding to inbound sales calls and where required making appropriate outbound sales calls.
Specific accountabilities and duties
- Answering incoming customer calls using the blueprints provided
- Understanding client needs and requirements for service, using enquiry documentation provided
- Formulating and presenting estimates
- Explaining product and service propositions, enhancements and additions, introducing site surveys where required
- Answering questions about product specifications and pricing
- Closing sales, resolving objections
- Processing card payments, troubleshooting problems that may arise
- Issuing compliant estimates / contract documentation to clients
- Accurately and efficiently entering customer and marketing information into company databases
- Creating and passing compliant job bag information to Operations
- Monitoring order status to ensure that works are completed in a timely manner
- Investigating 'snagged’ orders and resolving customer issues as necessary
- Contacting clients in response to correspondence or feedback
- Maintaining and pursuing a list of potential leads and follow-up’s, making subsequent sales pitches
- Assisting colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with clients.
- Collaborating with the marketing department in the analysis of inbound calls and email enquiries
- Maintaining a working knowledge of products and services sold and on industry developments by reading current news, attending workshops and / or training provided by the company
- Participating in scheduled out of hours service provision, fielding and converting inbound emergency response calls using the blueprints provided
- Maintaining accurate, current contact records and information on the CRM
- Preparing and presenting accurate activity reports and analysis
- Conducting all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Required knowledge and experience
- Proven experience as telesales representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets over the phone
- IT literate and well versed in the operation of CRM applications, able to 'touch type"
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'