Perhaps you have just graduated and would like to obtain some key experience to enhance your career?
My client based in Bracknell are looking for a Business Development Representative to join them on a 6 month basis.
If you are enthusiastic, have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and have sales ability, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for Inside Sales Teams
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of the companies solutions
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers / Inside Sales in territory planning
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'