Business Development Representative
West End, London
£30k basic (negotiable)
My client provide an online booking platform that is transforming the traditional staffing sector, by giving businesses access to fully vetted and trained staff on a self-service booking platform that provides transparency, simplicity and lower costs.
Thier ultimate mission is to transform the staffing sector in the same way Expedia did for travel or Uber did for transportation, nothing less!
Looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in the Business Development Representative (BDR) role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, Sales Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (especially cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- £30k-base and £40k OTE
- Employee Share option plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Internal/External Sales Programme
- Career progression
- Fun office with regular socials and team building events
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'