Business Development Representative
The world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery & Corruption compliance screening solutions provider are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to join their team.
As a member in a new and high energy team, the Business Development Representative (BDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts.
The Business Development Representative will identify and research lists of companies to target, and develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. Skills needed will encompass business strategy, sales and marketing.
As the Business Development Representative you will have the following responsibilities:
What you’ll be doing:
- Focus on identifying new sales opportunities to build the sales pipeline through the Predictable Revenue Model
- Research prospective organisations in specific market segments with the goal of identifying decision-makers and influencers.
- Assist with the development of targeted campaigns into strategic buying centres.
- Engage in high-level conversations designed to discover sales opportunities.
- Conduct focused conversations with senior contacts about their business and their operations.
- Use to manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects to ensure constancy in meeting monthly goals.
- Use to increase the pipeline for specific geographic territories and sectors.
- Partner with members of the senior sales team to create pipeline to continue RDC’s rapid growth.
What you need to apply:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in a growth company SAAS environment.
- Passion for learning and being inquisitive.
- Interests in researching and discovering how the world’s largest financial institutions and corporation work.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives.
- Comfort with leveraging multiple data sources and an openness to adopt new technologies.
- Recent College Grads or 0 to 2 years work experience (an entry level position)
- The ability to write crisp emails and a great phone demeanour.
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success.
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a fun, rapidly growing, well-capitalised international technology company.
- Competitive base salary.
About the Company
"We offer the industry’s largest financial crime risk diligence database as a SaaS platform that delivers powerful, decision-ready risk intelligence and compliance protection to leading financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. We have been named to the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking recognising the fastest growing technology companies, for three consecutive years."
How to Apply:
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job