Business Development Representative
Based in Reading
Base salary £28,000 - £32,000 (£40,000 - £45,000 OTE)
A full time role with a successful, award-winning local Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company founded in 2013. They make organizations more efficient by making mission-critical process and business documentation readily available. According to LEAN, a typical business is made up of 60% waste. Imagine if there were a software solution that could help cut that in half...
Currently in hyper-growth, they are looking for a Business Development Representative to help take their sales to the next level. You'll be instrumental in growing the business and developing strategies to maximize revenue. You will have a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and are a pro at creating experiences that delight our partners.
- Educate partners on all sales resources available to them.
- Develop and execute strong and exciting plans that develop on key business metrics and goals.
- Evolve our brand presence and brand tenants to a broader and more savvy audience.
- Execute the sales pipeline efficiently.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Contribute operationally to the growth of the Company.
- 1+ years experience in customer service or customer facing sales.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-starter persona, dependable and the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of execution in strategic campaigns, driving lead generation, and sales pipeline activity.
- A fun, creative approach and you're not afraid to get weird.
- Experience in SaaS preferred.
- Awesome communication skills with a positive and upbeat personality.
- Experience presenting to prospective MSPs as well as end user partners an asset.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.