Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in Sales?
Do you speak fluent Dutch?
We are seeking a Business Development Representative - Dutch speaking for a very well established company in Yeovil, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday with a Salary of £17,290PA and bonus OTE of £35,000 - £46,000. This is an office based role and will be very telephone based.
This role is very varied and duties will include:
- Working towards individual, departmental and business targets and objectives
- Retaining, develop and grow existing accounts in the Netherlands territory by presenting products, offers and services to customers through excellent communication and listening skills
- Executing excellence and call objectives when working through call cycles with the aim to develop your existing customers and customer retention
- Translating, diagnose and action all customer request in order to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions
- Tracking and recording activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Offering world class customer service when required from Credits, delivery issues, catalogue requests, data input, order process and complaints.
- Understanding the company's goal and purpose so that it will continually enhance the company's performance
This role will suit someone motivated by commission who excels in negotiating & consultative selling with the ability to develop new clients and generate new accounts.
Experience in telesales, key account management and proven ability to meet and exceed targets is desirable however not essential for the right candidates.
If you would like to apply for this, please do so online or contact Rebecca on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job