This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Callcredit is the expert in consumer information management and Direct Marketing – both in the UK and internationally
• We bring together cutting-edge technologies and industry expertise to give some of the world’s leading brands better insight into their customers
• Our solutions are trusted by some of the world’s most recognised consumer brands
• Callcredit helps businesses make smarter decisions
Why work for Callcredit?
• Callcredit is growing quickly and we want you to grow with us
• You will be part of a world-class client focussed team working with some of the most recognised global brands
• Our culture is fast-paced, dynamic and innovative
• We’ve got a reputation for delivering market-changing solutions that help businesses make smarter decisions and that protect consumers
What is the role?
As a Business Development Representative you will close direct sales of products/services in order to meet individual and team quotas and the organisation’s business objectives.
• Work to maintain existing revenue streams
• Build relationships with key influencers and users within designated customers
• Work as part of a team to develop and introduce new revenue stream
• Sells a portfolio of the organisation’s products directly to end-user organisations.
• Has structured direct contact with clients and limited authority for negotiation.
• Identifies opportunities to develop new products and services by working closely with customers/clients whilst maintaining existing revenue streams
• Builds relationships with key influencers and users within designated client/customer base.
• Sends introductory emails to prospective clients and follow up emails with product information.
• Arranges qualified appointments for sales team.
• Undertakes research to identify new prospects.
• Qualifies and responds to incoming enquiries.
• Provides support on existing client/customer accounts.
• • Maintains CRM details on portfolio in line with guidelines
• Establishes cohesive links and relationships with internal teams including Sales, Operations and Marketing.
What skills do you need?
• Experience in a B2B/B2C sales role
• Experience within the Financial Services industry
Some other reasons to work for us…
• Callcredit offers a great benefits package that includes:
• A stunning city-centre location
• An on-site restaurant
• 26 days holidays – buy and sell up to 5 annually
• Company bonus scheme
• Company paid healthcare scheme
• Support for local charitable causes through volunteer days
• Great pension arrangements
• Discounted travel cards
• Annual travel insurance
• Bike-2-work schemes
• Employee recruitment referral scheme
• Life Assurance
• Plus much more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job