A huge opportunity to be a part of the brand new UK team for Warranty Master™ who are expanding their fast growing operation into the EMEA region. Warranty Master takes the guesswork out of managing warranties, generating significant sales opportunities for our partners and reducing the risk for your customers.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to help take our sales to the next level. You'll be instrumental in growing Warranty Master’s business and developing strategies to maximize revenue for our loyal customers. You bring a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and are a pro at creating experiences that delight our partners.
- Be the external voice of Warranty Master and educate partners on all sales resources available to them.
- Develop and execute firm and exciting plans that develop vital business metrics and goals.
- Execute the sales pipeline efficiently.
- Maintain a knowledge base of market behavior and trends to better respond to partner needs.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Contribute operationally to the growth of the Company.
- Listen and respond to inquiries with empathy and sound knowledge.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- 2+ years progressive sales experience.
- Self-starter persona, dependable and the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities with empathy.
- A fun, creative approach and you’re not afraid to get weird.
- Experience in SaaS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and upbeat personality.
- Experience presenting to prospective MSP’s as well as end-user partners an asset.
Work @ Warranty Master
- Conveniently located in Reading UK (away from the London hustle!)
- Company paid medical benefits, (including dental) to keep you healthy, wherever you go.
- MacBook Pro with all the tools and goodies you need.
- Company paid cell phone plan to keep you connected.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls, please!
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'