Business Development Representative (Swedish Speaking BDR) required to join a high performing team within a Market Leader In Enterprise Application Software. Great 18 month career progression opportunities exist as this role as it gives such great exposure within the company.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE PROFILE:
- A demand generation background (e.g. Software Sales, IT Recruitment…)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven self-starter
- Results orientated
- Dynamic and proactive personality
- High attention to detail
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE TASKS:
- Following up on inbound leads (events / downloads)
- Create and prioritize strategic cold-calling and social selling prospecting initiatives to generate new business opportunities to build sales pipeline.
- Conducting a high level qualifying conversations with a Strategic Line of Business audience in a consultative approach over the telephone.
- Identifying key buying influencers to determine compelling business need, budget and timeline.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets (meetings book and opportunities generated)
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Use of value-based solution selling techniques into Large Enterprise / Strategic Customer Accounts.
- Team up with regional marketing to coordinate outbound demand generation programs with consistent messaging to the market
- Monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of demand generation activities and how these translate into pipeline contribution, progressed pipeline and influenced bookings.
- Nordic or Scandinavian Languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job