Intigriti is crowdsourced, SaaS cybersecurity platform where security researchers and companies meet. As an ethical hacking and bug bounty platform, we aim to identify and tackle vulnerabilities in a cost-efficient way. Our managed platform facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers with a strong European focus. Together we can offer an endless stream of creativity that simulates possible security threats.
What makes an SDR successful?
Coachability, Curiosity, Work Ethic, Creativity and Intelligence. We are looking for a high performer who has a track record of success, has demolished their previous quotas and possesses polished phone and writing skills. The SDR understands and enjoys technology, prospecting, learning, and ultimately wants to establish a career in technology sales.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Development Representative UK
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings for our Account Executive team
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, etc..
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
Skills we are looking for:
- Native speaker/fluent in either: Swedish, Norweigan, Danish, Finnish
- Understanding of SDR Day-to-Day (This is a Big plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree (desirable)
- Previous experience in Sales, New business development, recruitment, etc..
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- The detail-oriented, organised mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- SaaS or cybersecurity experience a plus
- Excellent communication and creativity skills
- Native in English and any other languages are a plus
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'