Business Development Representative German Speaker
Sector: Digital and Online Marketing
With a full decade of specialist advertising experience, our client delivers innovative, unique advertising through a variety of digital and online means. They’re looking for ambitious bi-lingual graduates, and/or candidates with some sales experience, to join their Client Services team in order to further enhance their presence and promote their offering.
Business Development Representative (Entry Level) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £30k
- Full training
- Healthcare and medical options available
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company holidays that reward success
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression, with personal development taken seriously
- 25 days’ holiday and your birthday off
- Flexi-time and a cycle to work scheme
Business Development Representative (Entry Level) Role:
- Chiefly operating within the Education and Not-for-profit markets, you’ll acquire a thorough working knowledge of the company and its service offering
- Perform regular client outreach – speaking to prospects, using your language skills, as well as existing clients, over the phone
- Schedule and deliver online presentations to educate prospects on the benefits of working with the company
- Undertake market research and analysis in order to remain alert to any changes in the business landscape
Business Development Representative (Entry Level):
- Educated to degree level
- Business fluency in German and English
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Assured phone manner
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'