Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, making fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
What you will be doing…
The Business Development Representative, Dutch Speaking will be London based and responsible for being the first point of contact to potential customers delivering freakishly friendly customer service to qualify leads and build pipeline for the sales organisation. As well as dealing with inbound queries in the BDR role you will be performing prospecting, marketing event outreach and general sales development functions. Being the first point of contact one of the main responsibilities for the BDR is to create a great impression of what Tableau is all about to the customers with energy and enthusiasm!
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Deliver 75-100 outbound calls a day to customer and potential customers in both English and Dutch.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified leads to Sales on a monthly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Proactively learn Tableau’s product, competitive products, and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and other marketing information
- Update lead status and all prospect interaction in CRM application daily
Who you are…
Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world - one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Must speak both English and Dutch fluently.
Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results.
You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- Business Development
- Lead Development
- Lead Qualification