Business Development Representative £32K SaaS FinTech South London
Our clients combine data and behavioural psychology to shine a light on the world of money to make money simpler.
They’re not looking for a short-term fix - they’re achieving long-term behavioural change through changing relationships and attitudes to money.
Their technology uses AI to provide each member of their Community with a personalised money feed. When something particularly noteworthy happens (think payrise, birthday, tax change, new Government allowance), the Community receive a personalised summary via WhatsApp, sms or email. This helps the Community better understand and manage their money and improve their Financial Wellness.
Join a rapidly growing technology firm as a Business Development Representative (BDR). This is a fast-paced, exciting and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. It is the perfect entry level role to supercharge your career into sales and/or marketing.
The BDR will act as the liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales opportunity creation quotas.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential Clients, from first contact until you hand over the sales qualified lead to the Sales team to close. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, this opportunity is for you!
Ultimately, you will grow our pipeline, boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
The position will be an incredibly varied and interesting support role and will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential Clients through cold calls, emails and social channels
- Creative thinking to run targeted campaigns to generate more demand and increase the pipeline
- Supporting marketing in the creation and execution of any marketing campaigns and events to drive prospect engagement
- Present the company to potential Clients before handing over the qualified opportunity to the Business Development Managers/Directors
- Supporting the Business Development Managers/Directors in attending first meetings, drafting pitches, attending pitches, drafting proposals & RFPs
- Maintaining and developing CRM prospect database in line with stringent quality standards
- Identify Client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Business Development Managers/Directors
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and key financial wellness trends
- Continual research into our industry
Who fits the bill?
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, sales, Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving demand generation quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Communication Skills
- Lead Generation
- New Business Opportunities
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'