One of the UK’s fastest growing tech start-ups of all time with 5 offices across 3 continents, over 170 employees, 7-digit funding, multiple awards and all this in less than 3 years! This company specialise in making smart marketing technical products that predict consumer behaviour to optimise the whole experience and brand value.How you can expect to spend your day:
The Sales Development Representative role is an exciting opportunity for ambitious & motivated sales people looking to significantly contribute to the growth of the business.
Your mission will be to identify and create new qualified opportunities in medium-sized companies and large enterprises to help grow and develop the business in (Country).
We are looking for people who are success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
Some of the key things we will be looking for you to display are:
- Be focused to drive new business appointments for the sales team; you are a hunter, not a farmer
- Be motivated and have the ability to work individually and as part of the team
- Articulate and evangelise the company solution suite to excite suspects sufficiently to take a meeting
- Be of a persuasive and tenacious mindset, but not aggressive and overly forceful
- Learn, understand and get up to speed quickly with our solutions so that you can easily speak about why suspects should take a meeting with us rather than people in the same space
- Listen to the prospect to understand their goals and objectives, manage expectations and book the meeting
- Immediately act on raw information which may be inbound enquiries or the result of marketing activities, but also generate meetings from your own activities
- Engage and be engaging in order to qualify the meeting. That is, only booking good quality meetings, not poor ones to ‘make up the numbers’.
- Assign qualified meetings to appropriate Sales team members, based on defined parameters
- Update the CRM daily - provide clear, concise information to management on a weekly basis
- Meet and exceed weekly/quarterly meeting bookings target set your line manager
- Work with colleagues in Marketing to ensure sufficient campaigns are executed to provide sufficient raw information for you to work on to book meetings
- Work diligently to ensure processes and resources at your disposal are maximised
- University degree
- Minimum 6 month - 1-year experience in cold calling, lead generation etc.
- Sales experience / Recruitment Experience / Sports Competitor
- Past success in call-list building and prioritizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Salesforce.com CRM knowledge
- Competitiveness, natural target-driven mindset, a personable approach, Resilient