Client Development / Business Development Consultant - Interim Projects - Recruitment Consultancy Firm
Basic c £40k
Benefits include a tiered commission scheme, fantastic training programme, lovely contemporary offices and an opportunity to work with some of the very best brands to include Apple, Google, John Lewis and top tier strategy/consulting firms.
Based Central London
- Experienced Recruitment / Senior Consultant required to focus on a 180 Client Development Role
- Friendly, supportive, sociable, collegiate culture that isn’t KPI driven
- Warm opportunity, supported by a fantastic Candidate Management/Delivery team!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT REQUIRED FOR AN EXPANDING INTERIM DIVISION, WITHIN A HIGHLY REGARDED STRATEGY/CONSULTING RECRUITMENT FIRM OFFERING GREAT LONG TERM CAREER POTENTIAL!
- Bright and entrepreneurial
- Consultative and collaborative approach
- Strong academic record with a min 2:1 degree
- Previous experience within an account management/business development role essential
- Have a track record of success
- Ability to respond to a fast paced environment
- Independent Strategy/Change Recruitment firm
- Established client base into professional services, financial services and retail/FMCG
- Unique offering of tracking top graduates
- All business comes through referral or recommendation
- Specialising in both interim and perm recruitment across all levels from Graduate to Senior Strategy/Change consultants
- To work as an experienced 180 Client/Business Development Consultant
- Working on the Interim Projects team
- Working proactively to source new business, develop existing relationships, manage larger accounts, network across companies and leverage off current clients
- Also able to assist with recruitment strategies
- Working with an enviable blue chip base of high profile clients!
- Roles are mid to senior level and vary across Strategy, Projects, Analytical opportunities.
- Must be professional, credible, bright, articulate, with excellent written skills
- Excellent training and career development available.
- Warm desk with lots of potential
- Great team and supportive Managers
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment Consultants, Managers, Directors etc.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Senior Recruitment Consultants, Managing Consultants, Divisional Managers, Area Managers, Regional Managers, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors, Associate Directors, Directors, Recruitment Directors etc. Accountancy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, PR Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Multi-lingual Trainee Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sports Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Technology Recruitment.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Business Development
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"