Circa £30k dependent on experience + OTE
My client are an exciting and innovative Design and Marketing Agency. They are currently looking to expand the team to include a Business Development/ Project Consultant to help bring in new business and deliver campaigns of all sizes; on time and within budget.
In terms of marketing sectors, our client is happy to consider experience in any area from digital, to creative/fully integrated and anything in between.
There is also potential to develop within the company to Senior Management level.
Duties will include:
- Developing new relationships within existing customers and potential new customers in order to win new business. You'll need solid experience in creating a new business strategy, lead generation and pipeline development.
- The ability to develop exceptional proposals to win new business.
- The presentation skills and credibility to win new business during meetings with senior management teams.
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Keeping the management team updated regarding current campaigns and new business progress.
- Co-develop agency marketing strategy with MD
- Oversee delivery of agency marketing plan
- Generate and secures new business meetings
- Develop and leads pitches
- Writes and/or oversee writing of proposals
- Maximise sales with existing clients
- Identify and convert sales opportunities with new clients
You will ideally have experience of working within an agency setting, all applicants must have proven experience in business development.
In return the client is offering flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home if that is beneficial, an attractive remuneration package Inc. smart phone, iMac laptop, car allowance, free parking, 25 days holiday, Xmas shut down and the opportunity to truly establish a career within a fantastic organisation
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job