An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client is looking for a Business Development Person – Sales (Automotive Industry) to join the team based in Hallbergmoos, near Munich Airport. Joining them on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of €55,000 - €65,000 per annum dependent on experience plus benefits.
They are a leading global manufacturing company supplying products to automotive OEM customers from more than 70 manufacturing facilities spanning several continents.
Their desire is to provide world-class automotive components and systems, be leaders in innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
Their product line includes Climate, Exhaust, Heat Exchange, Interior and Electronic Systems. They are aiming to achieve sustainable business growth through expansion of their product range & customer base.
Business Development Person – Sales role mission:
To support their Business Expansion activity with German Customer Automotive OEM’s. To take responsibility for Business Development and Sales growth for directed products and Customers. To establish the company’s medium to long-term Sales and Marketing Strategy and to establish and maintain Senior Customer Contacts.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Person – Sales:
- To provide effective leadership in a sales/business development function within your Customer Group
- To develop working relationships within the OEM in order to secure business for the long term.
- To provide the business with a strategic business plan for the short, medium and long term.
- To develop the sales growth to a level acceptable to group objectives.
- To support management of the existing business.
- To oversee the delivery of tender documents quoting for new business Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- To provide the company with competitor analysis information to set benchmark.
- To provide the senior management with regular reports on the progress of the business development role and client relationships.
- Develop monitor and appraise the development of the customer accounts.
- To consult with senior management on ongoing activity and the direction of the company and to play an active part in the strategic direction of the business as a whole.
Their ideal Business Development Person – Sales will have the ability and experience to:
- Engineering or Business degree is preferred or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and German (both spoken & written)
- Experience within a similar automotive 1st tier supplier is preferred.
- European or Global sales experience is a necessity (automotive based preferably).
- Time management ability of the highest order.
- Business development experience preferably within the automotive industry.
- Experience of conducting business with premium automotive OEM is desirable.
- Driven individual with high moral standards.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with diverse personalities.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but able to recognise and support the organisations preferences and priorities.
- Strong communications skills,
- Result orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Willing to travel to Japan (typically twice/year) and Europe (typically twice/month).
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become their Business Development Person – Sales. They’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job