Up to £25K depending on experience - Discretionary Company Bonus - Harrogate - Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm - Contributory Pension Scheme - 22 days holiday plus the bank holidays.
Our client is the UK’s number one provider of car dealer reviews. Their client base includes some of the best-established names in motor retailing.
This is an exciting time to join the company - their success has enabled them to expand their client base and break-out into new markets.
With over 50 employees in the business, the company provides a friendly, supportive and relaxed office environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development & Partnership Manager to work alongside professionals who are accomplished in their field.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the overall growth of the business by establishing, developing and managing successful Partner relationships with car manufacturers and software providers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage a contact plan to drive Partner business - manufacturer and software partners
- Maintain and develop relationships by managing associated Partner projects
- Generate leads and business opportunities by establishing new relationships with data partners and other industry suppliers
- Manage specific Dealer Group relationships / account management
- Manage new business plans, development projects and calls for tenders
- Manage new market clients / account management
- Manage partnerships with third parties
- New Product or Service Launch: assist in building new product or service. Manage new survey cases: survey specifications, script and launch; manage product/service launch plan, (sales and marketing) and follow up
- Competitor analysis / Market research, (desk based)
- Develop relationship with Google
- Support development and promotion of company product range
- Support sales and marketing activity
- Generate enthusiasm for the company brand value
The ideal Business Development & Partnership Manager will have previous experience of working in a similar role, i.e. business development, sales or account management. My client will also consider recent Graduates who are motivated and keen to start a career in this area.
You will have a confident telephone manner and be able to build rapport with clients to develop long lasting working relationships. You will be an effective communicator, who is self motivated, well organised and experienced in working towards KPI’s. Must be competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Understanding, experience or an interest in the automotive industry is desirable, although not essential.
Full, clean UK driving licence needed to attend meetings when required.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. All applications will be considered by the client who will contact to arrange interviews.