Redwood Bank launched in August 2017, with a view to offering a real alternative for small and medium sized organisations.
As a small, but passionate challenger bank, we offer a distinctively positive workplace, achieved through selectively recruiting people who share the same values as us and think and act collaboratively. We have a positive impact on our customers through ensuring the alignment and engagement of our people.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated Business Development Officer to join our expanding Business Development Team, in Letchworth. The post holder will be expected to support the Business Development Manager to exceed debt and customer satisfaction targets as well as supporting the distribution of the bank's lending products, focusing in particular within their local market and achieving budgeted volume targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting the on-going management of a network of local and potentially national brokers and acting as their first point of call.
- Ensuring strong Customer Conduct and TCF values are adhered to, achieving excellent Customer Experience feedback. Acting as the first point of contact for customers.
- Ensuring existing and potential customers are kept up to date on the progress of their ongoing transactions and acting pro-actively in all business matters.
- Ensuring full compliance with the bank's policies and procedures, including the adherence to all regulatory requirements.
- Managing, alongside the Business Development Manager the relationships with all local customers and intermediaries.
- Establishing and maintaining strong lending processes, controls and disciplines.
- Compiling or reviewing full credit applications in line with the bank's policies and procedures and working closely with credit underwriters.
- Enhance and promote the banks image and reputation with local stakeholders and customers.
- Follow and support the bank culture in all dealings with external and internal stakeholders.
Members of the team are required to work collaboratively, demonstrate high levels of customer focus along with the ability to innovate, work flexibly and in complex situations.
The successful candidates will have proven experience within banking and in particular the SME sector including origination, credit and relationship banking and be a team player with a collaborative style to work across all areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly-motivated self-starter, with a flexible but robust approach, who is able to work on their own initiative to deliver high-quality end to end customer service to join us on our journey.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job