A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Business Development Officer to provide pro-active support in developing membership acquisition.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Officer:
- Liaise with Senior Management and Regional Managers to develop membership acquisition and retention.
- Compile regular reports on membership activity.
- Collaborate with the Event Management team to coordinate the planning and delivery of regional programmes.
- Record, monitor and update membership records through the organisation’s CRM system.
- Assist in the development and collection of accurate corporate and individual stakeholder details.
- Liaise with the Operational Management team and key industry stakeholders to develop and deliver business enhancement services to members.
Skills, qualifications and experience of the Business Development Officer:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a business-related subject.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a client-facing environment, ideally in a membership organisation.
- Experience working to and delivering targets.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders.
- Outstanding IT skills, including MS Office applications and relevant databases, such as CRM.
- Able and willing to travel across the devolved regions.
Salary and benefits of the Business Development Officer:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job