Business Development & Marketing Analyst.
Our client is a leading corporate, trust and fund services firm in Gibraltar, they are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Analyst.
Are you an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual then this is an opportunity for you.
The role offers excellent exposure to the financial
services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services
provider, servicing a wide range of international clients.
The successful applicant will work directly with senior management of the firm. The role includes taking the
lead on business development and marketing initiatives, including developing online and traditional media
communication materials, social media management, oversight of the Intranet and knowledge management
for the firm. The applicant will have responsibility for marketing materials and undertake certain firm-wide
projects and events. The role is enormously dynamic. The successful applicant will be required to apply
business development and marketing expertise within the financial services industry, in particular the
corporate, trust and fund services sector servicing an international clientele.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Law is preferred
• Strong professional writing skills with high attention to detail is a must
• 2+ years’ experience in marketing or similar role is preferred
• Self-motivated individual who can take ownership of their work and is a strong team player
• Experience in financial services, including company management, fund administration and/or fintech
(blockchain and crypto) is an advantage
• Proven organisation skills and an ability to multi-task and learn
• Strong IT skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (required) and Viewpoint (preferred).
Suitable candidates will be invited to interview. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and
experience and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package, including a medical scheme and pension.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'