Field Sales London +Home Counties
Negotiable Package - OTE £50k minimum.
Reporting to Dartford Office weekly
Our client is part of a multi business solutions Group offering a wide range of cost saving services and equipment essential to any modern business.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join their team as an Appointment Maker.
The Role/Duties Field Sales
Working within this role you will be given the business critical responsibility of building and developing relationships with new clients. By understanding the potential clients business, issues and areas for improvement you will be expected to offer a solution which best meets their requirements.
Similarly, you will be maximising the potential of existing client customer accounts by up and cross selling the whole range of services and products available.
As it is solution focused, you will be required to fact find, establish leads and adapt to the clients requirements. You need to be an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and a consultative salesperson that wants to make their mark on the business world and wants the opportunity to build a business within a business. You should be commercially astute, resilient and able to build professional relationships quickly. Reporting to and supported by the Sales Director.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Experience developing new business accounts and managing expectations in a Field Sales environment
- sales experience and/or a history of working within a target driven environment
- Comfortable on the phone
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to develop a strong career with an industry leader
- Good communication skills at all levels and self-motivated / Driven
- Responsible for sales activity, calls and follow-up activity
- Experience and proven track record in achieving monthly sales targets
- Managing your pipeline, accurately forecasting and consultative selling
- Thinking outside the box
Training and Development
Ongoing Personal Development and Sales Training will be provided
The basic starter package will be negotiable depending on a successful sales history and experience in Field Sales
Working Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5-30pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job