Business Development Manager - Nationwide
Up to £25,000 basic salary, plus uncapped commission and company car.
Are you a new business closer? Searching for a field based opportunity purely in the B2B market?
Due to the businesses's continued growth, we are currently recruiting for experienced B2B business development managers to join a rapidly expanding commercial energy broker.
Your primary role is to engage with business owners and offer continued service and one stop shop for all their energy purchases and contracts.
Established as an award winning, market leading energy brokerage firm. A fast-growing, high-tempo, innovative business that is re-shaping the way that businesses buy and manage their electricity, gas and water. With over 30,000 satisfied customers across the UK, they are growing rapidly at a rate of more than 500 new customers per month and are blazing a trail in the market, building a reputation for outstanding service.
They want you as a Business Development Manager to transform the utilities market giving their customers more control of their utility spend and consumption.
They offer impartial advice for the provision of your essential utilities. Our aim is to provide a hassle free, quality, managed service.
Thir success is a reflection of their people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
They have ambitious growth plans and want ambitious people to support them!
The Role: Sales and Utilities - Business Development Manager
Reporting to one of our experienced Regional Sales Managers, you’ll work within the Field Based Operation, within our Energy division.
You will be working for a growing company that shares a well-defined vision. You will have the chance to grow and develop with our company. You will support the company with their vision and mission statement, following our guiding principles:
- Do the right thing
- Break the mould and challenge the norm
- Deliver with passion and energy
- United together
- People matter
As an Energy Consultant, it will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and provide an unparalleled service to our customers. You will be helped by our custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes, and advice and help from colleagues.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES as a Business Development Manager ( Sales in Energy OR Utilities)
- Develop relationships with future customers
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and hassle
- Sell solutions
- Contact businesses with the aim of adding value to their utility contracts
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets
- To achieve the target conversion rates set
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard
- Professionally represent a leading energy & water management consultancy
THE PERSON - Business Development Manager ( Sales in Energy OR Utilities)
- You will be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work within the UK
- A full driving license, with the right to drive within the UK; you will be required to provide proof of this during our recruitment and selection process
- Minimum of 12 months experience, suited to this role - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
- Experience working in a business to business sales role would be advantageous, but isn’t essential
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme
- Experience in high-value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box
- Target and results driven
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition. In return, we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of up to £25,000, commission and bonus scheme.
We are committed to developing our employees through ongoing training and development. We are proud to have developed a number of our employees, who have in turn progressed through the business. This is definitely the company for you if you want to progress!
We offer employees a range of benefits which include: !!!!
-Free phone insurance, free coffee, free seasonal perks
-Up to 60% off cinema tickets
-Discount in major high street shops like Nike, Topman, Topshop, Boohoo etc
-Savings on tech brands like Apple, Curry's PC world, Samsung, Amazon etc
-Discounts on restaurants and supermarkets like Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury's, M&S etc
-Up to 25% off gyms memberships and discounts on health insurance
-Salary sacrifice, EAP, Wellness hub, Reward, and Recognition hub
-Free HR legal advice
-Learning portal with over 150 free learning modules
-Free EAP (employee assistance program)
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
For any roles that require the use of a vehicle: candidates will need to provide us with authorisation to check the validity of their driving license to allow them to drive in the UK
Please APPLY NOW
- Business Development
- Energy Industry
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job