Business Development Managers - Medical and IT Sales
Salary £40,000+ Excellent Bonus package + Company Car
Location: North West Region
FrankWills Recruitment are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager within the Medical Sales or IT field to join a well-known, dynamic and rapidly growing company offering an exciting opportunity to Join their sales and marketing team. You will be accountable for a range of medical products along with having a good knowledge in IT. Networking technologies enable Medical devices to communicate with other devices as well as with applications and services that are running in the cloud. The internet relies on standardised protocols to ensure that communication between devices can occur securely and reliably. You will be responsible for implementing business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business opportunities with Medical and IT departments across the North West Region
It is key the individual has a good knowledge and understanding of how networks interface and connect with the devices. A big part of the role will be holding sales meetings with IT Directors to discuss and demonstrate how the products interface with their hospital server.
- Identify and analyse the market place, key customers, trends, NHS funding routes and purchasing bodies
- Maintain tender universe in order to quantify sales opportunities
- Accurately identify key decision makers, influencers and key opinion leaders in all accounts.
- To monitor sales & profitability in accounts vs targets.
- Identify trends in your accounts and specific therapy areas.
- Implement strategies for retention and growth of business.
- Analyse opportunities to improve current ways of working, have an understanding of the larger organisation and its stakeholders to drive change to maintain the company’s competitive edge.
- To maintain up to date records of key customers and meetings using the company electronic territory management system (ETMS) and to create business plans that reflect strategy for achieving targets and company objectives.
- Work closely and build credibility and trust with both Infusion Technology internal & external teams, acting as an intermediary whilst remaining an advocate for the company at all times.
- Demonstrate key account management skills, listening to customer complaints and needs, understanding and addressing concerns in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the operations teams to trouble-shoot and provide solutions to the customer in a timely manner.
- Complete reports, minutes, tenders and business proposals in line with the company’s SOPs.
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst maintaining focus on the patients’ needs and consistently identifying opportunity to deliver added value.
- Represent Infusion Technology at National, Regional and local events as and when required.
- £40,000 plus Excellent bonus package, which are achievable in first year
- Company Car and company laptop and mobile phone
- A competitive pension scheme
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
- Career development Opportunities
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a Medical Sales or IT Knowledge around Serves and Network connections and willingness to deliver 1st class customer sales service across a large volume of NHS accounts.
- Presentation skills - confident presenting to small or large groups of medical professionals
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people
- Enjoy seeing that our product provision will make a substantial difference to patients quality of life!
- Show a particular interest in working with an array of Medical Products and have knowledge in IT mainly around how products interface with businesses network
- Must demonstrate a propensity to be interested in and sensitive to the care of NHS patients.
- Have a proven sales record or enormous confidence in their ability to develop one.
- Be dynamic, energetic, hungry for success!
- Be colourful, charismatic with excellent time management and presentation skills.
Key Responsibilities :
Key Account Sales Management and Territory Management - Sales Promotion to Healthcare Professionals (NHS and Private)- B2B (Pharmacies) - Significant Clinical contact with Patient medical Users - Clinical Demonstration Service - Ambitious New Business Development Targets
Skills: Negotiation New Business Development Sales Key Account Management Sales Management Account Management Business-to-Business (B2B) Customer Service Business Development Contract Negotiation Sales Process Retail Sales Operations Customer Satisfaction Procurement Direct to Consumer Sales Motivation Interpersonal Time Management Communication Presentations Key Account Development Networking Cold Calling Sales Presentations Customer Information New Business Opportunities Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Customer Retention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"