This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful and growing team within a company that is going from strength to strength across Europe.
Selling a unique ventilation product that removes dust from the working environment. Targeting warehousing and distribution, bakery and food manufacturers, paint and cement plants to name a few, to win new business. The process involves putting in a test machine to prove the need and then going back with the results.
You will manage a pipeline or prospects whilst renewing existing contracts.
• You will have a proven track record in new business and understand how to manage a business pipeline
• Ideally you will have sold a contract or capital equipment
• Those who possess strong commercial acumen and the resilience and dynamism to operate in a BDM role regardless or what sales background will be considered
Our market leading client provides cutting edge HVAC solutions and boast innovative heating and temperature control systems for commercial and residential building projects. They provide their clients with bespoke systems ranging from temperature controlled ventilation through to radiators and climate control. These products / systems are being specified into some of the countries major building projects and they are really going from strength to strength.
• Up to £35K Basic Salary
. Uncapped bonus £55,000+
• Company Car
• Mobile Phone
• Company contribution pension
• Private Medical Insurance or Healthcare Cash Plan
• Health insurance
• 4x Life assurance after 3 months
• £25 per month home broad band paid by company
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'