Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for an opportunity to grow and develop established and new business, selling a unique and patented technology solution with a proven track record of success?
With ambitious plans for 2021/2, we are looking for a commercially focused Business Development Manager. This is an exciting national role with huge potential within a friendly driven team.
The Business Development Manager Role
- Cold calling prospective customers by phone and in person
- Responsible for building a sales pipeline, implementing sales activity plans with the utilisation of our successful sales process framework
- Develop and articulate an effective sales proposition
- Develop and maintain sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
- Participate in sales and corporate events and campaigns as necessary
- Expectation is for you to be client facing 40%+ of the month.
Ideally as a Business Development Manager you will have
- Experience selling into Security and Facilities Management companies with a proven track record of business sales success
- Experience in selling software with a passion for technology
- 3-5 years’ successful experience in a sales environment
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- Possess a valid UK driving license
The successful Business Development Manager will receive training that will be extensive, preparing you for the future and developing your understanding of all aspects of the product and business. The Business Development Manager's personal development will be ongoing, both during the company’s evolution and beyond. We believe in nurturing our most important asset, identifying our Business Development Manager's ambitions, and promoting from within whenever possible. The role of Business Development Manager will be fast paced, offering you the opportunity to be pro-active in your business development, resulting in much shared success.
Salary + OTE £50K
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Technology Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'