We're looking for a Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Sales Executive. You'll be joining an ambitious growing IT Tech company based in modern offices near Milton Keynes. You will pro actively hunt for new business in high net worth companies across the UK and internationally.
BASIC SALARY: up to £40,000
· 25 Days Holiday
· Bonus Scheme
· Simply Health Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bletchley, Flitwick, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Towcester, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Woburn, Toddington, Ampthill, Letchworth Garden City, Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Olney, Kempston, Roade, Rushden, Sharnbrook, Wellingborough.
Job description: Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Sales Executive : IT Services
With plans to double in size over the next couple of years, we're looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive to join us. You'll be offering our industry leading IT services to clients mainly in the USA and the UK.
We need a confident individual who loves the social and networking aspect of the job, but also knows how to get deal over the line. Once you're up and running after receiving our excellent training, as one of our Business Development Managers you will be:
· Engaging on the phone with varied clients, speaking to marketing and procurement teams to build a strong working relationship.
· Attending global networking events such as conferences / exhibitions and general schmoozing clients and ensuring those all-important deals get over the line.
· Proactively hunting new business and keeping a healthy sales pipeline.
· Responding to client enquiries, including proposal writing.
To be successful as one of our Business Development Managers, Account Manager, Sales Executive:
· You MUST have previous experience of working a in sales role.
· You MUST have excellent communication skills.
· You will ideally have experience of selling a service.
· You'll need to be able to prioritise your time and work to tight deadlines.
Ultimately, we want someone who can help take our business forward, someone with drive, passion, integrity and the commercial know-how to really add value to new potential clients as well as existing clients.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Senior Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Representative, Inside Sales Representative, Sales Development Representative, IT Sales, Technology Sales, Fin Tech, Events, Exhibitions, Education Tech, Software sales
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW16572, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'