Are you a hungry and ambitious Business Development Manager within Life Sciences Sales? This opportunity offers very high earnings potential, coupled with helping save lives. For the right person there will even be the opportunity to grow your own team. We are an entrepreneurial manufacturer of some of the very best diagnostic instruments & consumables on the market today
BASIC SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 (negotiable depending on experience or potential)
· 1st Year OTE £80,000 - £110,000 (UNCAPPED, %age of all sales with no threshold)
· 2nd Year OTE £100,000 - £150,000 (UNCAPPED, %age of all sales with no threshold)
· Car Allowance
· 25 days Annual Holiday
· Pension (4.5% Company Contribution)
· Life Assurance
· International Training
LOCATION: Field based, covering a large territory which could include Ireland.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: As this field-based, we welcome applications from enthusiastic candidates with links to central road networks and happy to cover a vast geography.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager - Life Sciences Sales
Covering a large geographic territory either the North or South of England we are looking for someone to drive and win new business sales, across both ranges of diagnostic instruments and consumables.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager - Life Sciences Sales
The Business Development Manager - Life Sciences Sales role will include the following tasks: -
· Build new business sales from scratch (deal values anywhere from £10,000s to millions depending on customer)
· 100% new business development, via a combination of telephone, digital and F2F methods
· Utilising existing leads whilst creating your own through attending exhibitions and other creative methods
· Create medium and long-term sales pipeline while maximising the numbers of quick, short-term wins
· Face-to-face visits targeting Laboratories, Universities, Science Parks, NHS, etc.
· Deliver client presentations accompanied & supported by technical colleagues
· Prepare quotes, writing tenders & close deals
· Grow business pipeline across multiple stakeholders
· Using Salesforce CRM system
· Direct input into our internal NPD Dept.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager - Life Sciences Sales
You will have the following characteristics & experiences:
· Graduate in a scientific-related subject, preferably related to Genomics / DNA / RNA Extraction
· Tangible high-value new business sales experience at a senior level (Scientists, Directors etc.)
· Entrepreneurial spirit with a high-energy personality
· Methodical & able to create own structure at pace
· Flexible to effectively manage a large geographic territory
· Commercially driven in terms of launching new products into new markets and diversification into sub-sectors
We are an international manufacturer of high-quality and ground-breaking scientific instruments and consumables, with massive growth potential
Our customer-led R&D is constantly driving forward, creating new world-class innovations. Our wide and diverse portfolio of scientific products have been exceptionally successful throughout the current pandemic. They continue to experience huge demand. We offer a nimble and non-bureaucratic culture, which encourages fast speed to market for our clients but a hardworking yet fun and enjoyable working environment.
Very high earnings potential and, for the right individual. the change to build your own team from scratch.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Life Sciences Sales, Laboratory Sales, Business Development Manager, Scientific Instrument Sales, Covid-19, Consumables Sales, Diagnostics, Business Development Manager, Capital Equipment Solutions, Reagents, Regenerative Medicine, Vaccines, Virology, Gene Therapy
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16559, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'