What is the role?
Working as a Business Development Manager you will identify and develop relationships, raising the market awareness of the brand and offerings. You will define long-term strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals. Working in the field you will need to be proactive in your approach to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately converting into clients and continue to grow the business in the future.
You will possess a passion for sales, and will be able to demonstrate high levels of service, and to then develop long term business relationships. An ambitious self-starter, you will be seeking a career opportunity within the company that will invest in you and will offer you the potential to progress your career.
- Be responsible for the quality of service received by the customer
- Price increase negotiation
- Maximisation of profit margin from the account
- Understanding of company Costing Model
- Presentation of summary information: usage, cost, residual value charges and turnover movement etc
- Management of competitive tending processes that may put the business at risk
- Range extensions (selling additional products)
- Production of quotations
- Bringing technical innovation to the customer
- Pro-actively service each customer against a rota
- Full UK/EU Driving License
- Experience in using CRM computer systems
- Good ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent people skills
- A good ability to work at fast pace in a highly pressured environment
- Needs to be confident, self-driven, motivated and is experienced in working towards targets
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Great Commission Scheme
- Company Car
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Bonuses
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'