Are you in a senior recruitment position, love closing the sale and currently looking to move away from placing candidates? Then the business development manager position here at Randstad Technologies might be for you.
As part of the world's largest, leading recruitment agency we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
You will have access to an array of clients across the UK with the sole purpose of driving technology recruitment solutions to those businesses. This is a key role for the business as we continue to grow and expand making us one of the biggest players in the market.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Increasing business relationships
- Taking ownership of a specific tech market and driving the business forward
- New business development meetings with target clients
- Review meetings with existing clients
- Understanding competitors in the market and winning work from them.
- Providing data & insight to current and new clients to build better relationships.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the technology recruitment industry
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant (or maybe you are leading a team and want to step away from the day to day leadership responsibilities)
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Partnering and growing client accounts to increase GP.
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a generous basic salary DOE + Car allowance or company car
- a very competitive commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
This role has the flexibility to work from home or any of our UK Randstad branches, the role may require occasional travel to Bristol that is paid for and client visits will be involved in the role.
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Tom O'Sullivan by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'