Job Description Printer/Photocopier Business Development Executive Basic Salary Negotiable + excellent bonuses (Estimated OTE £55,000+) Plus Company Car, Fuel Card and Phone.
Our screening questions:
- Are you experienced in MPS business development?
- Or do you have at least 2 years sales experience?
- Have you been responsible for sales of any photocopiers or printers?
This is an opportunity for a driven, target oriented Business Development Executive/Field Sales Representative to work for a highly successful leading managed print services company, developing new business and reaping excellent rewards for doing so.
My client Is one of the fastest growing multi-brand providers of managed print services, document and process technologies. This expansion means we are looking for ambitious individuals who are keen to develop high-earning sales careers from our Leeds, Newcastle and Birmingham offices.
You will be allowed to work in your own way, to your own KPIs, your only target will be a GP target per quarter, and wherever possible, you will be given a 'patch’ to sell close to your own home/office location.
Working with a growing, ambitious company that partners with major industry leaders such as Ricoh, Sharp, Epson and Develop you will be given solid support from the company, to facilitate your business development and career success. Hard work is recognised within the industry with internal rewards and promotions.
Excellent rewards available for strong performers. The role as an experienced Managed Print Services Business Development Manager/Field Sales Representative means you woul need to sell a full portfolio of services and solutions from office photocopiers, printers and integrated business solutions, to service and support.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new business including:
- Identification of target clients
- Identification of best method of approach
- Engaging target clients with a view to outlining the company offering
- Arousing target client’s interest in the offering
- Achieving success via sales to target clients
- Seeking to develop newly established relationship with new clients and target clients, with a view to upselling where possible
- Working towards weekly and monthly targets as allocated by management
- Maintain positive and strong communications with the company on your progress at all times
- Potential for future account management of existing clients at a later date.
- People skills and established relationship building at a senior Level
- At least 2 years Sales Experience
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- The ability to work under pressure and manage a busy workload
- A full clean driving licence
The ideal person - Is this you?
We are seeking applications from people who are:
• Experienced in sales within the Managed Print Services industry or have excellent transferable skills with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Naturally able to identify and secure new business
• Have a proven track record in sales & target achievements as a BDM/Field Sale Representative
• A good level of maturity, able to manage & develop relationship with senior business managers
• Capable of starting and building positive business relationships
• Possess a competitive nature • Have excellent communication & negotiation skills
• Very self-motivated
Working Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Easy apply we look forward to speaking with you to start your new career!
- Business Development
- Print Management
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'