JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTS TO: Area Sales Manager
SUPERVISES: No direct reports
Retail Merchant Services (RMS) is a UK based payments services organisation. We have been in business for over thirteen years and currently employ over 280 colleagues.
We are on a mission to make our customers lives easier, giving these businesses the products, tools, and services that make it easier for them to be in control, and ultimately, to succeed. Whatever success means for them. We do this by offering payment services to ensure businesses always make the sale. We also partner with ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) to provide additional services and products that help businesses unlock vital cash flow, drive additional revenue streams and bring them technologies that support their business ambitions.
About the Role
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities within a defined territory. We are currently recruiting in Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Dudley.
Working independently, this person will sell the RMS membership package to SME businesses. The Business Development Manager will need to self-generate a predetermined number of appointments from cold calling and attend pre-booked meetings set by the Call Centre. They will work within an agreed target area of the market or associated verticals.
- Minimum target of one signing per day or equivalent new business income (NBI) metrics
- Complete and maintain accurate records and report the status of each appointment, pipeline and daily activity
- 360 sales process from appointment/cold call to terminal installation and customer satisfaction review, completing accurate and full application information
- Attend quarterly territory training sessions and any other regional meetings as required
Skills and Abilities:
· B2B/B2C field sales specialist
· Determined cold caller
· Proven closer
· Great work ethic
· Good with figures
· Able to demonstrate a proven successful sales track record and methodology
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Team player
The ideal Candidate will be:
- Calm under pressure
- Target driven
- A strong negotiator
- An excellent communicator - professional, polite and confident on the phone & face to face
- Highly organised
- Able to work autonomously to a high standard
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary £30K basic
- £400 monthly car allowance
- Commission on a sliding scale realistic OTE £60k / £70K (uncapped)
- 5% matched pension scheme
- RMS Perks (discounted cinema, gym membership, restaurants and more)
- Healthshield Cashback Plan
- 25 days holiday (plus bank hols)
£30K basic excluding £400 monthly car allowance and commission
Customer Obsessed - We keep the people we are serving front and centre in the decisions we make, the products and services we deliver…In everything we do.
Pace - Debate, decide and do. We prioritise action knowing we are agile and can adjust on the move.
Heads up - We are aware of how our actions impact others and look out to the market to understand what our customers want and what our competitors are doing.
Restless for Improvement - We challenge the status quo and use experience, data, and insight to make things easier for our customers. We do not tolerate mediocrity and strive to make things better.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'